Jaipur National University has launched online programs in alliance with uts, Pune. These
programs would be 100% online from application to exam and would give the learners the
complete flexibility of studying anytime anywhere. The students can approach their academic
instructor or for support while studying through email, chat or call.
Our learning methodology promotes self-paced learning rather than instructor-driven
learning to provide the students, the benefit of acquiring education at their own pace.
The students are encouraged to make self-assessment with the help of assignments and tests
to map their development and grow in the right way. We use ‘Blackboard Learn’ which is
counted as one of the best Learning Management Systems in the world, used by reputed
Why choose JNU, Jaipur Online?
- e-Campus: Virtual campus powered by 'Blackboard' enables you with the flexibility to
study anywhere anytime and enrich the learning experience with:
- Connect & network with batch mates
- Online study material
- Online assignments
- Talk to instructors
- e-Library which provides you with unlimited resources of 70,000 + books, worldwide journals & video tutorials.
- Textbooks of complete study material of program.
- Student Support throughout complete program just a mail, chat & call away.
- Academic Support just a mail, chat & call away.
- Online Exams with flexible exam dates & Online Exam centers all across India.
- Convenient fees payment options e.g. DD, cheque, bank transfer, debit/credit card etc.
- Placement Support to keep you updated with Hot jobs, CV tips & workplace skills.
The programmes are accredited by the Tripartite Committee – UGC, DEC & AICTE.
They are information-rich and highly career-oriented, giving the students a chance to get
acquainted with the upcoming trends of the industry.
We offer the following management and technical programmes:
You learn through the e-Campus - a virtual campus powered by Blackboard (Advanced
Learning Management System).
Masters (MBA, MCA)
MBA- Specialisation : Banking, Piping, Operation, HR, Finance, Marketing ,Family Business, Rural & Agri Business Management
MBA - Retail Management
MBA – Hospitality Management
MBA – Material Management
MBA – Design Management
MBA – Telecom Management
MBA – IT Management
MBA – International Business Management
MBA – Hospital Management
MBA – Risk & Insurance Management
MBA – Network Infrastructure Management
MBA – Infrastructure & Construction Management
MBA – BPO Management
MBA – Energy Management
MBA – Fire Protection & Safety Management
MBA – Project Management
MBA – Supply Chain Management
MBA – Wealth Management
MCA – Masters in Computer Applications
Bachelors (BBA, B.Sc.)
Bachelors in Business Administration Programme (BBA)
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. (B.Sc. IT)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.Sc. Comp. Sci.)
For admissions and more information:
For Admission Call (Toll Free) : 1800-266-8050