Academic collaborations at national and international level provide a unique opportunity to the students and teachers for international exposure and for broadening of their intellectual horizons. The University has signed MoU with many foreign Universities and has viable academic tie-ups with many national institutions.
JNU is proud to be associated with the following Universities and Institutions for the purpose of Teacher-Student Exchange Programmes, Joint Research Projects, and Development of Curricula and other Academic activities.
- Bond University, Australia
- Institute for Pre-Service Training and Professional Teaching Practice, Freiburg, Germany
- British Council, New Delhi, for the DEC Courses of the University of Cambridge, UK
- Voralberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- MYONGJI University, South Korea
- University of MISSOURI, Kansas City, USA
- HANDONG Global University, South Korea
- Central Soil Salinity Research Institute, Karnal
- Garlic and Onion Research Institute, Pune
- Dabur International , Dubai
- Indian Institute of Integrated Medicine, Jammu
- Shri Ram Foundation, Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR), Lucknow